It’s your Day, It’s your Story, Let’s capture those special moments & create everlasting Memories!
Rachel Cutler has been a Professional Photographer & Videographer for the past 11 years.
- She is a Multi-Award winning Photographer
- She started out using film 35mm well before digital arrived, spending her time processing in the dark room.
- She completed her degree BVA Majoring in Media Arts in 2002 at Sydney College of the Arts.
- She runs her own Photography and Videography Business on the Sunshine Coast specialising in Weddings, Events, Sports, Lifestyle, aerial & Timelapse Photography.
- She often travels the to capture couples Wedding Photography and Videography.
- “A photograph captures a moment in time and enables a space for that moment to live on within boundaries of the photograph. Capturing the fragility of a single moment that are often overlooked. My work is about the prolonged appreciation of the moment. Often a moment that is captured in time flashes for just a second, not long enough to be recognised by the retina of an eye but long enough for it to be printed in memory as an intangible object. The camera can be used as a tool to capture or replicate this process”
- It’s those precious moments that I like to focus my work on. Whether it be the importance of a significant event in ones life, the beauty of a passing sunset or the speed of a fleeting lightning bolt. All these things inspire me.